Hello from El Paso AGAIN!

jktubby

hey guys, I used to have a jeep about 2 years ago. It was a 2012 jk unlimited in silver. Things came up in life were I had to trade it in to get something a little cheaper. As life went on I graduated from college in August, from there I got a better paying job. I went out and bought a 2013 WRX STI, I was into speed before I got the jeep. However, the love for a jeep never left. So as of today, I went to the local dealership and picked up a new Jeep Unlimited in billet silver. Feels good to be back in the jeep family. :rock: :standing wave:

I will post pictures up a little later.

JKU-ELP-TX

hey guys, I used to have a jeep about 2 years ago. It was a 2012 jk unlimited in silver. Things came up in life were I had to trade it in to get something a little cheaper. As life went on I graduated from college in August, from there I got a better paying job. I went out and bought a 2013 WRX STI, I was into speed before I got the jeep. However, the love for a jeep never left. So as of today, I went to the local dealership and picked up a new Jeep Unlimited in billet silver. Feels good to be back in the jeep family. :rock: :standing wave:

I will post pictures up a little later.

Welcome back. Glad to see a fellow El Pasoan in WOL

jktubby

i love WOL, i would pm eddie every now and then. He was great help n good to talk to. Thanks guys, feels good to be back.

jktubby

Thanks guys. Ya there so much more offroading to do in El paso. Anyone ever wants to get together let me know. My bro, cousin and me usually go

RUBINOT

Caught the Bug
Welcome aboard and congrats on your JKU:thumbup:

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

jktubby

Thanks guys. Only two offroad wheeling trips and I already blew a hole in one of my stock tires. Think I hit a sharp section of a rock.

Top Bottom