2009 JKU needs front seats

UNLIMITED_FUN

I recently bought this 2009 and the previous owner put Corbeau seats in it, I want to burn them in the driveway and get something that isn't a ball-buster to get in and out with.

I'm having a difficult time to find seats from other vehicles that I can fabricate somehow to bolt to the floorboard. I don't find any Wranglers around for parting out.

It looks like either I:

Keep looking for used JK seats
Buy some new different after market seats made to fit the 2009 JKU
Eventually find some sears narrow enough and fabricate some frame rail adapters

Any folks have ideas or suggestion on good seat replacements?

I'm interested in electric, heated and leather too.

Thanks!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Welcome to Wayalife!

I would suggest the mastercraft seat like firecrew said. I have heard they are ten times comfier than factory.

Sent from my iPhone

UNLIMITED_FUN

Thanks for the replies!

I've seen numerous recommendations for the MasterCraft while researching. My "issue" is that the seats in my truck have this hard abrupt hump right where it hurts when you try to get in or out, and everyone that's experienced them so far dislike them. Even the females :D

Thanks for that link, much appreciated!

Last edited:
I feel your pain (not literally) with the Corbeau seats. I put a set in mine because the Mrs liked them but the edges started to break down within 6 months, definately not the quality I paid for:banghead:

Sent from my DROID4 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JayKay

Caught the Bug
I've never sat in the mastercrafts, but heard good things. May even be cheaper than OEMs from a junk yard. Feel your pain about finding used JK parts locally. Unless it's bumpers, stock suspension, or stock wheels.

Top Bottom