WAL windshield sticker question

JKFlyer

Windshield sticker installed ( as well as new star stickers on cowl)!

Question...windshield wipers go over stickers. Normal? I fear it will peel them off in no time....

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1393804617478.jpg
    1393804617478.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 306

Hack12

Yep, no matter how high you place it the wipers will always make some contact with the bottoms of the letters. Mine has been installed for a few months now and it hasn't shown any signs of peeling or movement.

JKFlyer

Yep, no matter how high you place it the wipers will always make some contact with the bottoms of the letters. Mine has been installed for a few months now and it hasn't shown any signs of peeling or movement.

Thx Hack!

I have had mine installed for almost a year and no peeling. I live in Florida where you can almost set your watch to the afternoon rain in the summer.

R/
Will

Sent from my fRuit product using WAL

Hack12

I have had mine installed for almost a year and no peeling. I live in Florida where you can almost set your watch to the afternoon rain in the summer.

R/
Will

Sent from my fRuit product using WAL

Not to mention all the humidity you guys get. If there is any place that they'd be put to the ultimate test it would be Florida.

If heat + humidity + rain + wiper movement = no peeling, then you should certainly have peace of mind!

JKFlyer

Not to mention all the humidity you guys get. If there is any place that they'd be put to the ultimate test it would be Florida.

If heat + humidity + rain + wiper movement = no peeling, then you should certainly have peace of mind!

Makes sense....I have noticed all vinyl stix hold up better than I expected....even down to zero degrees here, no cracking or peeling

Hack12

Makes sense....I have noticed all vinyl stix hold up better than I expected....even down to zero degrees here, no cracking or peeling

Yeah, mine too. Applying them in the cold is certainly a no no, but once they're on, the cold is actually great for them. The only time I get any slight peeling is in the hot summer sun when the glue holding them on melts a bit. Usually during a wash when I wipe over them with a rag. Other than that, no problems at all.

JKFlyer

Yeah, mine too. Applying them in the cold is certainly a no no, but once they're on, the cold is actually great for them. The only time I get any slight peeling is in the hot summer sun when the glue holding them on melts a bit. Usually during a wash when I wipe over them with a rag. Other than that, no problems at all.

I installed mine in 35 degree weather today....hope it takes. Seems so so far but will know once I drive in snow tmrw!

Hack12

I installed mine in 35 degree weather today....hope it takes. Seems so so far but will know once I drive in snow tmrw!

You should be perfectly fine. As long as they took and there are no bubbles you're right as rain.:thumb:

Cajun JK

I scaped with a blade and everything. I heated the garage really well before hand so it would stick. I'll just wait until it warms up and get another one to put on. I'll just have to donate another $12 to Eddie.

Top Bottom