Lift assistance

rescue7

Hey guys,

I am sorry for the lack of experience in lift kits, but I have some questions.

I want to run 35's. I want an excellent on road, and off-road experience. I want too notch quality and best bang for the buck. Now, I know these are a lot of demands, so if the kit is missing something could you recommend what I would need, and the best company?

I would love to be able to afford EVO Coil-overs right now, but currently my life doesn't permit that.

I appreciate any help, and thank you for reading this.

I was originally think of AEV's RS lift with the Bilstein dual stage shocks. However, I am not sure anymore.

Christopher.

TrailBear

Hey guys,

I am sorry for the lack of experience in lift kits, but I have some questions.

I want to run 35's. I want an excellent on road, and off-road experience. I want too notch quality and best bang for the buck. Now, I know these are a lot of demands, so if the kit is missing something could you recommend what I would need, and the best company?

I would love to be able to afford EVO Coil-overs right now, but currently my life doesn't permit that.

I appreciate any help, and thank you for reading this.

I was originally think of AEV's RS lift with the Bilstein dual stage shocks. However, I am not sure anymore.

Christopher.

You would probably like the evo enforcer lift, 3" plush ride coils, kit comes with everything you need.

rescue7

I just read about the enforcer kit. A few people said the kit is incomplete?

Is this true? What items is it missing? Would I need any additional items to make sure my steering and suspension is dialed in, and proper?

Thanks guys!

TrailBear

I just read about the enforcer kit. A few people said the kit is incomplete?

Is this true? What items is it missing? Would I need any additional items to make sure my steering and suspension is dialed in, and proper?

Thanks guys!

The kit come with just what is needed, nothing that you don't need, as far as any extra things, I believe evo's drag link flip is recommended, but I may be wrong it might be 4" plus that they recommend that with.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
The only thing you can argue that is "missing" is rear upper arms. Everything else is included.

Sent from my iPhone

rescue7

Okay, so if I got the EVO Enforcer with drag link flip kit, and king shocks I would be all set?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Okay, so if I got the EVO Enforcer with drag link flip kit, and king shocks I would be all set?

Yep! If you wanted to save some cash as well you could get shocks other than the kings. People have found that the bilstein 5100, Rancho rs9000, and Rancho rs7000 shocks pair well with this kit. Obviously tho the kings are the best of the bunch

Sent from my iPhone

rescue7

Yep! If you wanted to save some cash as well you could get shocks other than the kings. People have found that the bilstein 5100, Rancho rs9000, and Rancho rs7000 shocks pair well with this kit. Obviously tho the kings are the best of the bunch

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks man!

Top Bottom