Smittybuilt xrc full rear corner armor

Buddy22

Anybody have a installation video on this. I recently installed the front fenders and stuck on inserting the nutcert on the rear armor. I can't get it to expand all the way. Anybody have any useful tips to help me out.

Sent from my XT907 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Buddy22

Attachments

• 1393813675186.jpg
    1393813675186.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 188
  • 1393813691765.jpg
    1393813691765.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 184

Buddy22

Installed rock rails

Attachments

• 1393813755071.jpg
    1393813755071.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 182

mattfl

Installed rock rails

Quick warning about those rock rails, a hard hit on rocks with them will push them up into the pinch seam area/bottom of body area. I got rid of mine and went with some frame mounted poison spyder rocker knockers.

turbineguy

Quick warning about those rock rails, a hard hit on rocks with them will push them up into the pinch seam area/bottom of body area. I got rid of mine and went with some frame mounted poison spyder rocker knockers.

I can verify what he said. I had them anf they eventually were pressed against the lower body causing a god awful rattling. They also have lousy clearance.

I replaced them with LOD sliders.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using WAYALIFE mobile app

jkjurny

I had those rock rails too. Quality was terrible on the welds. It had weld goop build up that they didn't bother to grind away. Also had some exposed screws or something on the passenger side ones that weren't on the driver side ones!

Had to get rid of them because they conflicted with my long arm brackets.

Buddy22

Dang it

quick warning about those rock rails, a hard hit on rocks with them will push them up into the pinch seam area/bottom of body area. I got rid of mine and went with some frame mounted poison spyder rocker knockers.

i guess i will hang on to them untill this issue comes up. Thanks for the info

Top Bottom