Best seat covers

TNuggs13

Summer is on its way and looking to get some seat covers so my seats don't fade when the top is off. So my question is, what covers have you had the best fit, wear, and comfort with and why did you choose them? Also, not looking to break the bank but looking for something that will last and easy to clean. Need to be dog hair friendly. I've looked at the Coverking but still on the fence. Trek Armor look pretty nice but $$$.

Tcdawg

Trek Armor, best I have had.

Tried Smitty neoprenes
Tried Iggee faux leather

The problems with them were that they didn't have any breath ability at all. The trek Armors breath much better, no swamp butt

Benny

X2 on the Trek Armors. By far the best seat covers I have owned. They fit so well they are more new upolstery than seat covers. Dog hair does not stick to them and they are fairly water resistant. Only odd part is cutting the holes for the front head rests. I get why they didn't put the holes in from the factory but it's a little un-nerving using a razor on your new $250 seat covers.

JoeR53

Seat covers

Me too on the Trek Armor seat covers. I already had the front seat covers for my Rubi, when I got the Unlimited 2012 Rubi, first thing I did was order the seat covers for the back seats. We have dogs and it is easy to vacuum dog hair off the Trek Armor fabric, a damp towel is all you need to get off any mud they track in.

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Agreed ^^^........Trek Armor hands down in my opinion.........ultra snug fit.....extended fade resistance.....durability.......no disappointments here:thumb:

~Woodrow~

TNuggs13

So it looks like it's worth it to fork out the cash for the Trek Armor covers. Do they have deals for the set and what kind of customization do they offer since they are made to order? The fit looked amazing from some of the pics is saw which is a big selling point.

Oh and if they help prevent swamp ass, that's a big plus! 😜

SDG

Caught the Bug
Saw your thread. Just thought I might get other feedback if others didn't see your post. Good lookin out though! 👍

No worries. Just pointed you there because I thought there were some other options thrown out as well depending on what you were looking for.

Hack12

Trek Armor, hands down, 100%. They are durable, they won't fade, they look great, they fit perfectly, and the MOLLE loops they have are extremely useful. I know many people are put off by their pricetag, but after putting them through the ringer for over 2 years now I wouldn't hesitate to pay the money again if I had to do it over.
:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Hack12

So it looks like it's worth it to fork out the cash for the Trek Armor covers. Do they have deals for the set and what kind of customization do they offer since they are made to order? The fit looked amazing from some of the pics is saw which is a big selling point.

Oh and if they help prevent swamp ass, that's a big plus! 

1. High Price Tag - 100% worth it, hands down, without hesitation!
2. Customization - Though their website offers many customization options, if you call the number provided and speak to Mitch (owner) personally he can do almost anything under the sun for you, for an extra cost obviously. That not only includes different color/piping options, but even custom embroidery on the headrests or anywhere else you may want it.
3. Fitment - The fit is perfect. In fact, they don't even look like seat covers once they're installed and broken in. They will relax and be fully broken in within 2 weeks of installation.
4. Discounts - As for deals, I'm not sure if they offer anything. However, once you get Mitch on the horn, don't hesitate to ask him about it. He's a great guy.

Hawse

Jeep is 7 years old.

Once it starts to show wear from the sun or tears or stains. THEN I'll get seat covers.

Zstairlessone

I'm probably a minority, but I have Wet Okole seat covers. Fit perfect, no wrinkling, options for pocket on the back and heaters available (not for me though), can get them for with or without side air bags and all these years later they still look brand new.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Trek Armor, hands down, 100%. They are durable, they won't fade, they look great, they fit perfectly, and the MOLLE loops they have are extremely useful. I know many people are put off by their pricetag, but after putting them through the ringer for over 2 years now I wouldn't hesitate to pay the money again if I had to do it over.
:thumb::thumb::thumb:

These are my favorites for sure. Glad to hear they are holding up well.

TNuggs13

Jeep is 7 years old.

Once it starts to show wear from the sun or tears or stains. THEN I'll get seat covers.

Ok so with this post does anyone have a issue with the sun bleaching out your seats in 1 summer? My buddy's seats got wrecked after one summer from the sun.

Hawse

Ok so with this post does anyone have a issue with the sun bleaching out your seats in 1 summer? My buddy's seats got wrecked after one summer from the sun.

Only thing bleached is the rollbar padding. Went from black to almost a purple.

Christarp

Only thing bleached is the rollbar padding. Went from black to almost a purple.

Mine are a weird almost purple now as well.

I can say that the trek armors are very nice! I don't personally have them, but my father does in his and they look near factory and are very tight, not loose and floppy like many other seat covers. My seats are starting to get pretty worn, and the side bolsters are definitely wearing thin from sliding over them, and I'd definitely go with trek armor.

Top Bottom