Largest tires on a 2013 JKU?

Canadian GP

Somehow during all my research on the JKU I didn't realize a small lift kit could affect my warranty so my plans of a 2.5 lift and 35" tires is put on hold until my factory warranty expires. :doh:
So my question is for a Jeep that won't see any moderate to sever off roading how large a tire can I run without issues?

Thanks in advance.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Somehow during all my research on the JKU I didn't realize a small lift kit could affect my warranty so my plans of a 2.5 lift and 35" tires is put on hold until my factory warranty expires. :doh:
So my question is for a Jeep that won't see any moderate to sever off roading how large a tire can I run without issues?

Thanks in advance.

Define "issues"? I'm not trying to be glib, but you can fit 35's on with no real lift if you are willing to chop your fenders (or get flats), get the proper backspaced wheels, and perhaps increase your bump stops and do a few other little things. I hate to break the news though, but just running 35" tires could cause problems with your warranty. As a technical point, if it wasn't on your Jeep when it left the factory, it can cause issues with your warranty.

I put 33's on with no lift and properly backspaced wheels. I still rubbed offroad at full flex.

Beyrgut

What are the "warranty issues"? I put a 3.5 lift, new shocks, 35.x12.5x17, Front/Rear bumpers, Trektop, etc on my 2013 JKU. Unless one of those items break or causes something else to break it "should" be covered under warranty. Some dealers are more mod friendly than others, so ask around in your area to see which ones are. I am fortunate that a couple here host or sponsor events and don't balk at a lift and tire upgrade.

Top Bottom