Ace engineering

RamP

I'm running their rock sliders. Easy to install by myself in about an hour and so far have been very stout. Work great as a step for the kids too.

bman198

Just bought their Pro Series Rear Bumper with Tire Carrier a few weeks ago from Northridge4x4! should be shipping this week. Once its on I'll be more help.

Beyrgut

I run the pro-series rear and stubby front. Both were simple installs with front needing to relocate vacuum pump. They are not light by any means so take that into consideration but I have no complaints. I had a few questions and they replied to emails within 24 hours. Recently added the angle bracket for the rear carrier which actually worked out nicely with the CB install. The Strike Force mount interfered with the rear view mirror so I ditched the mirror. There is little to no visibility if you mount the angle carrier bracket.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
I looked really closelt at their Pro Series stubby with bull bar. I liked that a 20" light bar was integrated into the bumper. Just requires a bit of trimming the bumper mounts and your good to go. The only reason I ended not going with it is because I decided I wanted at least a partially sunken winch mount. There is a guy here on post that has the ACE bumper I described. Ill snap some pics next time I see him around.

SDG

Caught the Bug
I have the rear bumper with tire carrier integrated lights and hitch. I like it and have had it for maybe 6 or 8 months. No rattles and the install was easy.

Let me know if you have any more questions.
1393959851155.jpg

SDG

Caught the Bug
If you get the rigid lights you will need to notch the end of the frame rail so that the lights have somewhere to fit. You have to cut maybe an inch out in a > shape. Nice thing is there is no way anyone is stealing the lights unless they take the whole bumper.

That was the only fiddly part of the whole install.

Now i am contemplating having it blasted and changing the powdercoat color to grey...

Beyrgut

Yeah shipping times are something else to be aware of. My front, told 4-6 weeks, took 6; rear 6-8 weeks took 8. Like I mentioned earlier when I emailed for updates near the shipping windows they replied with an update and more accurate ship date.

Here is a shot of rear with angle carrier bracket.
DSC_0001_DxO3-10x6.jpg
Old style front stubby with Factory Fogs, I'm not a big fan of the LED stuff.
DSC_0010-10x6.jpg

Last edited:

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Yeah shipping times are something else to be aware of. My front, told 4-6 weeks, took 6; rear 6-8 weeks took 8. Like I mentioned earlier when I emailed for updates near the shipping windows they replied with an update and more accurate ship date.

Here is a shot of rear with angle carrier bracket.
View attachment 71959
Old style front stubby with Factory Fogs, I'm not a big fan of the LED stuff.
View attachment 71960

Looks great!

Top Bottom