Your wheel BS with EVO Bolt on Coilovers?

StrizzyChris

I have seen 3.75" as recommended BS on EVO Bolt on coilovers. My question is....is anyone running more BS than that without complications? Post up specs and any pics you may have.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Call ORE. They just put the new chamber pros on evolander and they have 4" back spacing.

Last edited:

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug
That makes me happy as I'll be finding out soon if mine work ok. I bought my raceline monsters before I decided to get the EVO bolt on COs so I really hope 4" backspacing works. Not really wanting to run spacers and have the equivalent of 2.5" backspacing. I'd like to not change unit bearings every tire rotation LOL

10frank9

Web Wheeler
You might try asking them directly Chris, but Piginajeep and ProfessionalDriver both run EVO bolt on coilovers with Walker Evans Beadlocks. I don't think they are using wheel spacers. WE Beadlocks have 4.5" BS.

utiadam

LOSER
You might try asking them directly Chris, but Piginajeep and ProfessionalDriver both run EVO bolt on coilovers with Walker Evans Beadlocks. I don't think they are using wheel spacers. WE Beadlocks have 4.5" BS.

Sweet! thanks for info. Ill ask Piginajeep about it later to confirm. Im running the factory rubi wheels with spacers and I believe that puts me right at 4.5." Im hoping to run my factory wheels with spacers for a bit until I get either slabs or chamber pros.

RockyJk

Sweet! thanks for info. Ill ask Piginajeep about it later to confirm. Im running the factory rubi wheels with spacers and I believe that puts me right at 4.5." Im hoping to run my factory wheels with spacers for a bit until I get either slabs or chamber pros.

Not sure about Piginajeep but I know Proffesionaldriver runs spacers to convert his wheels from 5x5.5 to 5x5...

utiadam

LOSER

Just spoke to Piginajeep and his are 3.75" backspace. I checked the walker evans website and they actually have a huge range of backspacing sizes to choose from.
http://walkerevansracing.com/products/racing-bead-lock/23-17-beadlock-offroad-racing-wheels.html

Top Bottom