Long arm upgrade...???

Jerms

Id like to start by telling you what i have and what id like to have. Im looking into upgrading to a long arm system, but dont necessarily think I need to buy a complete kit.

First off, heres my current set up:

4" Teraflex coils
Rustys adjustable front and rear lower control arms
Stock front and rear upper control arms
Evo HD front and rear adjustable sway links
OME long travel shocks
Extended brake lines stainless
Adjustable front track bar
Synergy tie rod and drag link flip kit
Bump stops
Running 37s (axles upgrades etc)

What would you guys recommend for getting a little more road comfort and of course more flexibility? I know that all of the Evo long arm packages would be the best, but unfortunately my wallet disagrees. Any suggestions would be great if there is experience behind the suggestion :thumb:. Ive included a pic to show what it looks like at almost full flex. Thanks guys

rsz_20140301_154659.jpg \
rsz_20140301_154731.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
What would you guys recommend for getting a little more road comfort and of course more flexibility?

For better ride comfort, I would start by ditching the stiff as all hell TeraFlex coils you're running and install something a bit softer. That alone will help out big time and I say this from experience running them in the past. As far as more flex, you can't get any more stuff than you have bump stop extensions and you DON'T want to remove what you have as you'll risk over compressing your coils. As far as droop goes, you can only have as much as your shock length will allow. Of course, if you run a shock that is too long, you will run the risk of bottoming them out.

UtahJK

Road comfort = ditch those teraflex coils. That's what I did and I put some evo plush rides in their place, much better!

Sent from my VS840 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom