Flashpaq vin unlock

2trackin

I upgraded to a Traildash on my 2014 JK. With that said obviously I dont need the Flashpaq anymore. I returned it back to stock and removed it and installed the traildash without problem. However it still shows up as vin locked to my Jeep. Does anyone know if its possible to unlock it so that it can go to a new home? I tried an update, which it did, but did not unlock it. I know I can pay $100 to unlock it. But its already removed from the vehicle..

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I upgraded to a Traildash on my 2014 JK. With that said obviously I dont need the Flashpaq anymore. I returned it back to stock and removed it and installed the traildash without problem. However it still shows up as vin locked to my Jeep. Does anyone know if its possible to unlock it so that it can go to a new home? I tried an update, which it did, but did not unlock it. I know I can pay $100 to unlock it. But its already removed from the vehicle..

what i would do is plug it in and reset it back to stock then redo all the settings for your traildash

2trackin

It shows all settings as returned to stock. Just when I go to "vehicle information" it stills shows my vin

Taklebx

I bought the Traildash a little over a week ago and it wouldn't work on my '13 yet. I'm updating it now, hopefully it will work now. I do have a flashpaq on it now I will probably have the same problem. If you find a fix please post.

dglangan

I bought the Traildash a little over a week ago and it wouldn't work on my '13 yet. I'm updating it now, hopefully it will work now. I do have a flashpaq on it now I will probably have the same problem. If you find a fix please post.

If I'm not mistaken, the trail dash isn't compatible with anything past 2010 or anything with the 3.6. This is why I've been looking at getting the diablo tuner for my 12jk. I could be completely wrong though lol

dglangan

Never mind, just read the OP again... I guess they do work lol

Taklebx

Ok I updated my Traildash and installed it in my '13 Rubi. Everything seems to be working fine except it won't install any of the tunes. Did you experience any issues with that? And my flashpaq is still locked as well.

2trackin

Ok I updated my Traildash and installed it in my '13 Rubi. Everything seems to be working fine except it won't install any of the tunes. Did you experience any issues with that? And my flashpaq is still locked as well.

Contact Superchips about your tunes. They should be able to load the correct files for your traildash so that you can update it to work.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom