SoCal Suds-n-Grub @ Noble Ale Works: Tuesday, July 31st @ 6:30pm

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
SOCAL-SUDS.jpg

I am sorry for the trouble of having to reschedule this event but, the SoCal Suds-n-Grub will now be taking place on Tuesday, July 31st at 6:30 pm. Needless to say, if you live in the Los Angeles, Long Beach or Orange County areas, I'd like to invite you to join us then over at Noble Ale Works in Anaheim. In addition to having super tasty micro brews on tap, Noble is well known for bringing out some awesome gourmet food trucks for us to dine from!! Needless to say, if you wanna hang out with some cool folks from the forum, moe on some tasty food and refresh yourself with some mighty fine brew, please be sure to save the date and join us

Where: Noble Ale Works
When:
Tuesday, July 31st @ 6:30pm

NOBLE ALE WORKS is located in Anaheim, California at the Stadium Plaza Business Park in the Platinum Triangle. They are conveniently located between the Angels Stadium and the Honda Center.

1621 S. Sinclair St. Ste B
Anaheim, CA 92806
714-634-BREW (2739)

Food Trucks Showing Up:
The Viking Truck

Who's Coming List:
1. WOL & WOLette
2. 10frank9
3. ChrisB
4. JZ2DRJK
5. ramin
6. fishoutofwater
7. brainchild
8. blazenjeep
9. Goldfish
10. mcpuck86
11. talcaraz
12. JeepFan
13. josegomez
14. ProfessionalDriver
17. W4OPS
18. RKracing
19. MtnBiker4158
20. afdud87
21. CrazyJK
22. Tiki JK
23. rmjeepthing
24. buddyhydro
25. silveradohd39
26. carlh57
27. jkrub2008
28. h8roadz
29. Tjen97
30. Tim Coltey
31. Dmanuel
32. RanchoRubi
33. Stanislav Choluj
34. AMC Jeff
35. Socaljeeper
36. Strike Force Zebra
37. E-Man
38. moe jk
39. gaudi777
40. Kevin Krause

Maybe List
1. Jeek.OlllllllO
2. Hosep818
3. jk gypsy
4. Thorny
5. GRIME
6. JKRay
7. mackey

We look forward to seeing you all there :beer:

DMFNJ24601

Too bad this wasn't a week earlier because I'm in town until the 27th. Have fun all. SoHo Taco is the bomb!

mackey

Suds-n-grub

My Pops and I are going to try to drive down and make it, so can you please put us down for maybe. I will know for sure on Monday. Thanks

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
list has been updated and it looks like we're gonna have a big turnout tomorrow - see ya'all there :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
hey guys and gals, just wanted to let you all know that there will be a change in the truck showing up tonight. instead of soho, we will now be getting the awesome

The Viking Truck

:thumbsup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
awesome turn out last night, thanks to everyone who came and made it as fun as it was :thumb:

Honey Badger

I heard it was a great turn out, bummed I missed it. I am tentatively scheduled to be in California the last week of August so that may be a good week for this months SnG. I'm just saying.

Top Bottom