Jeep Part Out...

redtx

I would be up for taking the lift and front drive shaft if you'd be willing to split it up

tweetie7123

I'm a LOSER
Sooo.... You have probably seen my rig posted for sale. My plan now is to return it to stock and trade it in. I would like to gauge the interest that someone may have in the suspension, driveshaft, & wheels/tires being sold as a package. Let me know!

The package deal would include:
4" Enforcer Kit (would have all the original parts included with this kit except the brake-line extension brackets and rear track-bar bracket)
Coast 1310 Front Drive Shaft for 2013-2014 Automatic Transmission... Can be either a 2 or 4 door
JKS Quick-Disconnect Front Sway-bar End links
(4) 35" Nitto Mud Grapplers (Approx. 6,000 miles on them) mounted to Black Rock 17" Steel Wheels
Poison Spdyer 1.5" Wheel Spacers...

All you would need to get to complete the installation of these parts is the brake-line extension brackets (I personally recommend just purchasing stainless steel extended lines) and the rear track-bar bracket. I'm thinking somewhere in the range of $2,000-2,500 for everything. That is a hell of a bargain... give me some feedback if you are interested, b/c it would only take me one day to pull these parts off.

Were are you located

Rccrwlr

Possible interest. How long have u been running the lift? Does it have the drag link flip?

Edit: Very interested !

Rccrwlr

I have been running the kit and tires for 7,000 miles... No flip kit

Thanks. I took a look at the pic you posted for the sale of the entire jeep to get an idea about the height. Was orig thinking that we wanted to go 3" not 4" but it looks decent with 35's. Is the enforcer installed on the pic you posted? Looks like you had Fox remote res shocks not the Blistens. Do you have current pics of your jeep with the 4" enforcer installed? :thinking:

Rccrwlr

Any particular reason you set it at $2500 in place of ur orig post for $2000-$2500? Just curious

Going to get pricing on flip and rear track brkt and I will let u know

Rccrwlr

Ya so I'm out on this. Sorry 4" is really higher than we want to go at this time

Bump for a good deal

Top Bottom