Which Lift? Rubicon Express or Teraflex?

CRubi14

Hey guys im lookin to do a lift on my 4 door Rubicon. Debating between 3.5 inch long arm Rubicon express or a 4 inch long arm Teraflex. Looking for a smooth comfortable ride on and off-road and durability. Any suggestions please help. Thankyou

noroad

I just bought the new Rubicon express 4 link long arm and love the ride, i got the 4.5 but same thing. i put fox 2.0s on and it has a very smooth ride not as much as the evo's tho. the kit was pretty stight forward to install just takes time cutting (was all bolt on no welding which was a plus for me). i have many pics of the install on here some place, the only problem i had was finding skids, but rockhard just came out with some just for the rubicon express long arms (they have a different crossmember bolt pattern thats all). other then that i have 12000 miles on it and love it!

where in NY if you are on the way to RC i would be more then happy to let you take her for a spin!

Panda

Honestly I'm not real happy with my RE lift, pretty harsh on the highway for my 2dr, once again I wish I would have been here on WAL sooner & learned a thing or two before I spent :yup:

Sent from bad apples...

CRubi14

y​
I just bought the new Rubicon express 4 link long arm and love the ride, i got the 4.5 but same thing. i put fox 2.0s on and it has a very smooth ride not as much as the evo's tho. the kit was pretty stight forward to install just takes time cutting (was all bolt on no welding which was a plus for me). i have many pics of the install on here some place, the only problem i had was finding skids, but rockhard just came out with some just for the rubicon express long arms (they have a different crossmember bolt pattern thats all). other then that i have 12000 miles on it and love it!

where in NY if you are on the way to RC i would be more then happy to let you take her for a spin!

Thankyou. Im jut trying to get some ideas before i actually do it. Kinda dont wana go yo Rausch agian without it. I brought my last Rubi there it did great stock but wana be able to do more. Im in Queens Right over Throgsneck

huggysjk

I have a teraflex 3" on my 2012 jkur with bilstein 5100 shocks all around. I don't know if it is stiff or not compared to other lifts. I like how it rides on and off road. My 2000 TJ had a currie lift with antirock etc and it was soft lot of body roll.

Top Bottom