Forza JKUR Build

BearClaw

Starting the build of my 2009 Rubicon. Its my first build so id like to get some ideas and possibly inspire some others. Named my Jeep Forza because it means strength in Italian and thought it was a strong name, and yes im Italian.

Last edited:

BearClaw

Ill have some pics up as soon as i make it home to Michigan, but im in North Carolina working till the end of the month.

Figured a lift was a good start so i just ordered a 4" Zone lift with nitro shocks.
5 17" XD Addict Wheels an 5 35" Goodyear MTRs

BearClaw

I was expecting this to be about Forza Motorsport since you get get a JK in that game... :rock:

Thats pretty awesome that they decided to put a real jeep in them games but unfortunately i upgraded to a PS4 so no more forza video games since they are only for xbox :/

Last edited:

Fragsrus

I just parked next to a black sahara with those same wheels. They look good.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Fragsrus

If it's still there when I go back out I'll take a picture for ya.

Fragsrus

Sorry, didn't get a chance to snap a pic. Looked like it had about 4" of lift too. Kinda made me feel bad about my 35s with a crappy budget boost. Haha

BearClaw

Sorry, didn't get a chance to snap a pic. Looked like it had about 4" of lift too. Kinda made me feel bad about my 35s with a crappy budget boost. Haha

Yeah i was gunna go with a budget boost but i figured id just hold off n get the 4" and i herd decent things about zone for how cheap it was. Should have the lift in tomorrow just gotta get the alignment done so ill have pics tomorrow if my old man will send me some since i wont even be able to drive it until april. Gotta build the bank up for more jeep parts!!!

Top Bottom