For Sale: 2013 JKUR on 37s and PR44

rubicrawl

I have a good buddy we were best friends in the Marines he lives in new braunfels his name is Kris Sowersby you wouldn't happen to know him?

RockIt Man

Still for sale!!

Posted twice on eBay with not much luck. I believe I'm asking a fair price. Over 50k invested. I just want 40.

cmireles

Vengeance only sold for $40k on eBay. Remember how kick ass that ride was? You have a great jeep, very well done. It's just gonna be really hard to find someone who's willing to shell out $40k, even if it is worth that much. Good luck though.

Spartan

Vengeance only sold for $40k on eBay. Remember how kick ass that ride was? You have a great jeep, very well done. It's just gonna be really hard to find someone who's willing to shell out $40k, even if it is worth that much. Good luck though.

Vengeance was very bad ass, and custom built by some of the best. (That adds value.)

Your Jeep is set up nice, but for a 2013 that isn't that low of mileage. I know you have a lot of money in upgrades, but I still think you would had better luck with a lower price.

I like your setup, but I can get a 2014 for $35,000 or less, but I also don't care about leather or built in nav, also I think most people that care about having a Prorock 44 want them with the ARB air locker, and I don't see that listed on your mods list.

If you haven't found someone to buy it already. I wish you good luck with finding someone.

Top Bottom