Does anyone see this sign?

Jeepster12

Thats the traction control light. There should be a button that says tlc off. If you press it, the light should go off

Armydog

I got engine light again with this slip? Sign..

What's wrong with it? View attachment 72336

that's a cool little symbol, don't think I've ever seen that before..... sorry cant help. Get someone to read the codes - most auto parts joints will do it for free... gotta be something cause the engine light is along for the ride

tkkim

that's a cool little symbol, don't think I've ever seen that before..... sorry cant help. Get someone to read the codes - most auto parts joints will do it for free... gotta be something cause the engine light is along for the ride

So i went dealer the engine code is some thing sensor of cam? I can't remember... I check the code it shows just -------- no code..

And slip sign can't be off i already tried press the button.. And my jeep rpm don't go over 3000..

Meade93

I got this driving through Kansas steering into the wind for about a 100 miles. I disconnected the battery for about 10 minutes and it went away. Don't know if its a 100% fix but maybe worth a shot.

davantalus

Had the same problem today. Driving into a heavy wind at 45º.

Turned everything off (and on and off a few times) and eventually it went away.

suicideking

That light will turn on if the steering wheel needs to be straightened. I also had it turn on when I smashed my steering stabilizer and also when I had 35's and had to put on a 33" spare.

UNLIMITED_FUN

Second that, happened to me from skidding in the snow. It will come on when the steering wheel is not Top Dead Center. Correcting that is a layman's fix, takes about 10 minutes.

I had that light when I was trying to turn around in a mud hole. Went home turned the jeep off for about an hour got back in turned it on and it was gone has not come back.

I think the light has so etching to do with the traction control.

R/
Will

Sent from my fRuit product using WAL

MrHooah04

It means your traction control is off......

Edit: you can turn it on and off..button should be right above trans shifter, at least it is on my 07

jeeeep

Hooked
I see that light all the time but I did the steering wheel jig to disable it. I do wish I could find a way to disable the light.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
the only two times my traction control light has come on was when i slid a little in the snow and the other time was when my steering wheel wasn't centered. it was only off by a little bit but it was enough that the jeep thought i was sliding even though i was going straight.

I have this happen a lot. Usually it's because of your steering wheel being off or your sensor may have been bumped when wheeling and needs to be reseated. It's usually the rear that gives me issues. This light is not due to your traction control button that can be turned off/on that one is in the lower light panel and will state "off" as you can see in the pic. The worst part is once that light comes on all cruise control functions stop until it's reset or disappears.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1395007715.361083.jpg

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Steering wheel aligned? My light came on one time when I went a little too fast over some railroad tracks....I think I went a tad airbourne when it did.

Top Bottom