OEM Jeep Radio/CD/SAT - RES

pastorwug

Here's a OEM Radio/CD/SAT - RES unit for sale:
IMG_0527.jpg
IMG_0514.jpg
IMG_0515.jpg
IMG_0516.jpg

Just showing you every side so that you can decide if you can't live without this another day!

Here's the deal - pay something forward to someone else on WAL (only on this forum, no other forum) - you're required to tell me what you gave to someone else and why you did.
I believe in blessing people for no particular reason at all - that's also a WAYALIFE I think.
I have no idea what this thing is worth - but maybe you do.

Pay the shipping and it's yours!

pastorwug

I got dibs on the "Shamwow" he has in the trash can. It's not gone yet, is it Wuggie?

Maybe that should go in the "Worst Mods" catagory - those things are worthless - should have thrown it away years ago - I'll mail it to ya Frank. :thumb:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Maybe that should go in the "Worst Mods" catagory - those things are worthless - should have thrown it away years ago - I'll mail it to ya Frank. :thumb:

Thanks! I have one and use it to wipe down and stuff my oil funnel. About all it's good for. Definitely a waste of money. Damn you Shamwow guy!!

pastorwug

Lol. That's awesome what's the info on his arrest? Look like he tripped and fell in the process too!

The ShamWow pitchman, whose real name is Vince Shlomi, was arrested in South Beach in Florida for getting into an altercation at a hotel. Seems that he paid $1000 for the services of a prostitute for an evening, and when he started to kiss her, she bit his tongue and wouldn't let go! So he started to punch her several times until she let go of his tongue. He ran to the lobby and had hotel workers call the cops.

What a terd! :crazyeyes:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
The ShamWow pitchman, whose real name is Vince Shlomi, was arrested in South Beach in Florida for getting into an altercation at a hotel. Seems that he paid $1000 for the services of a prostitute for an evening, and when he started to kiss her, she bit his tongue and wouldn't let go! So he started to punch her several times until she let go of his tongue. He ran to the lobby and had hotel workers call the cops.

What a terd! :crazyeyes:

Turd indeed. Haha thanks for the recap.

pastorwug

What did Adam give away besides grief? :cheesy:

He granted me the special magical moderator ninja skill of making people appear online when they actually weren't. But I can only use it once.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom