Superchips - Trail dash tuner- Yes or No?

onesignguy

I have a 08 JK rolling 37's I was thinking about installing a Superchips Trail dash tuner to
get the fuel and power benefits, I just wanted to know if it's all they say it is? - is it worth the money?

Anyone have one that offer any pros and cons?

JKFlyer

I have...its nice to see other things like trans temp...batt voltage...but it does NOT allow u to change shift points or really customize....just speedo and 87, 91 etc per made tunes.

I like look if it and use for backup camera too who is huge benefit

All in all, I recommend

Pm if other questions bro...

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Rebel JK

I got mine last year before I towed a small trailer up to the Sierras. It made a significant difference in power delivery when set in the tow mode or level 3. The preset shift points were at noticably higher rpms and were pretty spot on for me. Another nice feature is the crawl setting, where you can feel the smoother less harsh power response when in the tight rocky stuff where you are wanting to avoid wheelspin.

ForumRunner_20140309_174429.jpg

ForumRunner_20140309_174429.jpg

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20140309_174531.jpg
    ForumRunner_20140309_174531.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 233

Sup3rStar

Love it !
Worth every dollard just to have the extra gauges!

Sent using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1394455832265.jpg
    1394455832265.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 187

UNLIMITED_FUN

I don't tow anything, but I camp a lot and carry a good amount of weight on-board. The Wrangler is the DD in as much as I need to drive about 2 1\2 hours to get to the logging roads.

Out there I need to traverse some pretty difficult logging trails at times with washouts and semi steep.

The 2009 JKU has new 315 DuraTracs and 2.5" RE lift.

I found this thread searching for feedback and opinion on tuners.

The Superchips 438753 TrailDash Performance Tuner listed on amazon is pricy and mixed reviews about the product and the company.

What kind of prices have you been paying for this?

Does it need to be sent back to them to be $reprogrammed if I ever change vehicles?

What other Tuners are comparable to this, or better for the same price range?

THX!

Top Bottom