Rock Krawler 1.75 Budget Long Travel, who has it? What tire size? Pics?

Fishrising

Who out there is running the Rock Krawler JK 1.75 Budget Based LT System? What tire size are running? Any pics of your rigs with this installed? Or maybe even before and afters?

I'm getting new rubber soon and am trying to see what 35s vs 33s vs 32.6 vs 32s look like with this spacer kit. I don't rock crawl and only plan on rutted farm and logging roads for hunting and fishing, plus 200 miles trips each way to our place at the beach, with some beach riding.

JK's JK

Banned
Who out there is running the Rock Krawler JK 1.75 Budget Based LT System? What tire size are running? Any pics of your rigs with this installed? Or maybe even before and afters?

I'm getting new rubber soon and am trying to see what 35s vs 33s vs 32.6 vs 32s look like with this spacer kit. I don't rock crawl and only plan on rutted farm and logging roads for hunting and fishing, plus 200 miles trips each way to our place at the beach, with some beach riding.

Welcome to WAYALIFE :standing wave:

I'm assuming you have a two door or four door JK. with a 1.75 budget boost you can run 33's or 35's no problem.

I would also read this top to bottom. There is answers in there about suspension and tires.

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?2180-JK-FAQ-Answers-to-the-Questions-Every-Newbie-has-about-the-JK-Wrangler

Top Bottom