Nut Zert TOOL WHICH ONE?

It's time to install some EVO Rock Skins and maybe some Rear Rock Skins. The question is, Which Nut Zert Tool should I buy? I have looked at the Astro Pneumatic 1442, the Westward Rivet Nut gun, and the Marson Giant thread setter 325-RN. I want to keep it around for a while and I want to make sure the nuts are seated good. Suggestions? Recommendations? Am I even headed in the right direction? Comments welcome...:thumb:

pastorwug

It's time to install some EVO Rock Skins and maybe some Rear Rock Skins. The question is, Which Nut Zert Tool should I buy? I have looked at the Astro Pneumatic 1442, the Westward Rivet Nut gun, and the Marson Giant thread setter 325-RN. I want to keep it around for a while and I want to make sure the nuts are seated good. Suggestions? Recommendations? Am I even headed in the right direction? Comments welcome...:thumb:

Definately the Astro 1442

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
I have the astro and it's good quality, comes with extra nutserts also, in case you mess one up and to practice to get the right depth.

Jerms

resized.jpg I used the one from harbor freight for 18 bucks on my evo skins. Had no issues. The key is watching for the sheet metal to dimple. Once that happens you know the nutsert is seated

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
Last edited:
Top Bottom