10a and Rubi X owners chime in...

RZNCAIN

I was about to pull the tripper on a stock bumper that would come on the 10a and Rubi X, but then I started reading that they are kinda flimsy and what not. Not sure if that is try but before I spend good money on a front, I would like to hear from those who have one. Thanks for the help Jeepers.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Not the thickest metal. Depends on what you are going to be doing. You gonna be doing some serious wheeling?

My only complaint is that every screw is cross threaded in the front bumper. So when you take the caps off or put them back on it's a little PIA.
Other than that I'm happy with them.

Taklebx

I have a 10A Rubi. I like mine. Once I did the lift there was no question the end pieces had to come off. I can tell you this the fog lights are different, they are not like you standard JK fog lights. I've been looking into a replacement lights for them but haven't came up with anything yet. photo.jpg

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I have a 10A Rubi. I like mine. Once I did the lift there was no question the end pieces had to come off. I can tell you this the fog lights are different, they are not like you standard JK fog lights. I've been looking into a replacement lights for them but haven't came up with anything yet. View attachment 73118

Damn sick rig taklebx!

Sent from my iPhone

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
I have a 10A Rubi. I like mine. Once I did the lift there was no question the end pieces had to come off. I can tell you this the fog lights are different, they are not like you standard JK fog lights. I've been looking into a replacement lights for them but haven't came up with anything yet. View attachment 73118

The light bar looks good! What mount and size is that?

Bump for a slight high jack.

Anyone here running the AEV tire carrier with their stock rear bumper? Post pics if you can please. Thinking about ordering that carrier soon.

Ldogg

Bump for a slight high jack.

Anyone here running the AEV tire carrier with their stock rear bumper? Post pics if you can please. Thinking about ordering that carrier soon.

These are not my rigs, but I have seen pics of that setup. I think it looks pretty good.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1395690900.824401.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1395690910.637559.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1395690917.986729.jpg

Ldogg

Cool! I think I'm going to do it.

Crossing fingers for more OT (jeep money).

I like the carrier. It was a bit of a pain to install then remove and install their bumper by myself but overall it's not to bad. List follow their instructions. At least you don't have to drill the hole.

BBG

I had mine got rid of them fast.... if you can find them cheap go for it. ... But I sold mine for 1100.00 for that price you can get the Evo quarter pounder and d rings for the rear and pay about 800.00 those are way stronger.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Voodoo Actual

I think VisionX and Rigid have a lighting solution. Have you looked into their stuff?

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
Sorry for the hijack OP, but you can put dually's in the fog light holes. Just might take a modified bracket to do so:

DSC_0663_zpsdaf91d20.jpg

DSC_0664_zpsdec33392.jpg

Hope that helps.

Top Bottom