Flashcal tuning upgrade

MNMudder

Upgraded my flashcal with the tuning options today. Have not tried to load a tune on to my 13' yet, has anyone else done this yet with the upgraded flashcal? Just wondering if anyone has encountered any trouble or errors. I'll probably wait till the weekend to load a tune in case there are any issues that may leave me stranded :idontknow:

pastorwug

Upgraded my flashcal with the tuning options today. Have not tried to load a tune on to my 13' yet, has anyone else done this yet with the upgraded flashcal? Just wondering if anyone has encountered any trouble or errors. I'll probably wait till the weekend to load a tune in case there are any issues that may leave me stranded :idontknow:

Did this last Friday, no problem at all, takes about 10 minutes because it saves your OEM tune first then applies whichever one you choose .
I think I can tell a difference, I chose the 91 octane for goofy Calif fuel

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MNMudder

So went ahead and loaded the 87 octane tune today (I'm far to cheap to buy 91 or 93 octane) what a difference! Really seems to have brought the 3.6 to life. By far the best money I've ever spent on an engine performance upgrade. :clap2:
WP_20140311_055.jpg

MNMudder

It's not supposed to leave a footprint. If I ever had to take it in for anything warranty related I would just return everything back to stock. Your supposed to anyway with a tuner. Ones that are vin locked may no longer work if you have altered any settings and the dealer does a computer flash.

MNMudder

No, but it's done thru the spark software. Have to download it just like the off-road tpms. Cost of the upgrade was $179

Top Bottom