3rd brake light options

Devallee

Looking for 3rd brake light options for guys NOT running a spare and just have a tramp stamp. I can't seem to find anything besides the poison spyder one but I'm keeping the license in the stock spot so don't need the 3rd brake light/license plate combo. Anything helps :beer:

JayKay

Caught the Bug
Looking for 3rd brake light options for guys NOT running a spare and just have a tramp stamp. I can't seem to find anything besides the poison spyder one but I'm keeping the license in the stock spot so don't need the 3rd brake light/license plate combo. Anything helps :beer:

ACE? Haven't looked at theirs in a while, so I'm not sure what combo they have. Last time I looked I thought they had one available with just the center brake light and no license plate. Could be wrong.

GCM 2

So where are the night shots on your write up tsk tsk. :D

Sent from the"Zone of Influence"

You know when I posted the link to that thread, I also noticed that I had failed to follow up with the night shots. Basically it comes down this- I suck :icon_crazy:

IceKnight

Here is what I had to come up for my 3rd brake light option. It's not everyone's taste, but maybe it will help get the ideas flowing for you :thumb:

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?7315-JK-rear-quot-no-bumper-quot-3rd-brake-light-option

Nice looking, I like how that's laid out.
With the LEDs you can get now you can easily put a few lights in some hidden out of the way locations. Ill post my reverse lights up when I get home.

Sent from my C811 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

IceKnight

I ended up doing this for my reverse lights, but it could be easily used for brake lights as well.
If you look closely you can see the single LED housed in a rubber holder. I have two of these and they work quite well.

IMG_1349.JPG

Top Bottom