Good vibrations!???

ryanc

55mph very suttle rhythmic vibration in the steering wheel. No vibration above 55, nor below. My initial thought is tire imbalance. Im used to my old MTRS shaking the steering wheel, but I am running toyo now. What does a toyo 37 inch feel like out of balance?

kaptkrappy

I've never heard anyone describe the vibration at 55 mph in their 37's as a "very suttle rhythmic vibration"
Most are just trying to get them semi-balanced for road use. I don't have any experience with your brand or size.
Sounds like you got a good set of tires.

ryanc

I've never heard anyone describe the vibration at 55 mph in their 37's as a "very suttle rhythmic vibration"
Most are just trying to get them semi-balanced for road use. I don't have any experience with your brand or size.
Sounds like you got a good set of tires.

They are good tires(toyo oc). The vibration does not shake anything, and no one else but me would notice. Weird.

Blonda

They are good tires(toyo oc). The vibration does not shake anything, and no one else but me would notice. Weird.

If they are brand new you may be just noticing the deep tread and the little nubs that are still on them. You'd think the would feel smoother but not always the case with offroad tires. Toyos are very round and one of the most well balanced tires you can get.

Serg5000

Looks like I'm becoming part of the smooth vibration club. I'm buying 37's this weekend. \m/. Wooohoooo

Top Bottom