Scaredy Cat

JK's JK

Banned
:doh::doh: This is the most seriously ridiculous thing I've ever heard. :doh::naw:

Listening to this 911 call.....:doh:

JK's JK

Banned
Yep, funny stuff. I could never look my wife or kid in the eyes again.

I just let my family listen to this...........There :doh: If anything long sleeve shirt and toss the cat outside :doh::doh:

This is going to bring laughs at work...:cheesy:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Hahaha! So awesome!

I loved the comments, particularly this one.

"I'm sorry. Grow a pair. It isn't a badger. Squirt it with a water bottle."

Of course if someone posted that here they'd be accused of not being sensitive enough. ;)

Armydog

Hahaha! So awesome!

I loved the comments, particularly this one.

"I'm sorry. Grow a pair. It isn't a badger. Squirt it with a water bottle."

Of course if someone posted that here they'd be accused of not being sensitive enough. ;)

Cats are great, with soy sauce over brown rice.........

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
If you listen to the whole recording, his dogs with him in the room!!!! :doh::naw:

The headline is more then enough for me to read. I heard some of the tape and the operator was trying not to laugh. Couldn't make it through the whole thing.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
He said that if he had to leave the room to let the police in, he "would have to fight the cat."

Honestly, I don't know how he can face himself being that tampy.

sean.m.adams33

Thank you so much for sharing this, I can't stop laughing. The 911 call is so funny! "When I leave this room, I'm gonna have to fight this cat."

Napalm90

As someone who works in a animal hospital I deal with cats like this almost every day , when the go on the offensive throw a towel on me quickly pin there neck to the floor with your hand wrap them up in another towel and do what ya need, or in this case Wrap the cat up and toss it out the window. Fuckers are nasty and when they get ya, they get ya good.

Sent via carrier pigeon

Top Bottom