Axle sleeves

Prime

A there any other way to install axle sleeves other than knocking out the holes in the axle and welding them in? I'm having them put in my two door. Reason I ask is the guy called me and said my jeep was ready I stopped it off yesterday around 3pm suppose to have regeared to 5.13 sleeved and gusset the C's. When he called and said it was ready I said I figured you would be calling about the key lugs he said no I have plenty around my shop. So now I'm wondering if he really did put the sleeves in.

JK's JK

Banned
A there any other way to install axle sleeves other than knocking out the holes in the axle and welding them in? I'm having them put in my two door. Reason I ask is the guy called me and said my jeep was ready I stopped it off yesterday around 3pm suppose to have regeared to 5.13 sleeved and gusset the C's. When he called and said it was ready I said I figured you would be calling about the key lugs he said no I have plenty around my shop. So now I'm wondering if he really did put the sleeves in.

I've heard of two ways to put in sleeves.

-Weld in
-Pound in

I cant really comment on sleeves since I dont have them but from what I understand you can tell by looking into the axle tubes. That's if you don't have stock shafts with the plastic covering the tube.

Top Bottom