evo bolt on coilovers?

StrizzyChris

Curious to get a head count on people who have purchased the evo bolt on coilovers? Front and rear or only one? Roll call! Anyone received word on a shipment date?

KernHydro

I don't know if I can wait much longer. I have a rubicon trip planed for mid August and I got a cousin flying in Togo and I'm allstock untill evo gets my stuff to me. it's going to be close I was expecting this kit to be available much sooner. Starting to think I might have to get something else. Wheels are a problem too 3.5bs wheels are hard to find, all the ones I have found are Bo.

StrizzyChris

Wheels are a problem too 3.5bs wheels are hard to find, all the ones I have found are Bo.

yeah, itll be cutting it close! I got my slabs from evo back w3hen they had the sale price and it took a month. Mine were ordered 8x6.5, rather than 5x5, so I am not sure if that played a part in the wait, but then again I didnt care and wasnt in a hurry(since I dont even have the axles these would fit on lol)!

Jkzinger

Caught the Bug
Also have front and rear ordered. Just got my slabs on Monday. Ordered them on the Thursday before!

:thumb:

Prime8

KernHydro said:
I don't know if I can wait much longer. I have a rubicon trip planed for mid August and I got a cousin flying in Togo and I'm allstock untill evo gets my stuff to me. it's going to be close I was expecting this kit to be available much sooner. Starting to think I might have to get something else. Wheels are a problem too 3.5bs wheels are hard to find, all the ones I have found are Bo.

My spyderlocks came pretty quick and they are the same wheel as the slabs... So they have 3.5bs...

Prime8

JK GABY said:
Waiting for evo coilovers front & rear,long arm dd,protec skids

Wow, nice setup. That's what I'll be going with on my 2013 JKUR whenever I'm finally able to go get one... You'll have to give me a review once you have it and its installed.

KernHydro

Just found out that my order with the bolt-on coilovers are shipping out. So you guys should be getting them pretty soon!:bleh:

Last edited:

KernHydro

I ordered mine threw a vendor and believe there filling those orders first I should have them Monday. They called where I bought them to let them know. I think evo would probable send emails out for the pre sale Customers.

Last edited:

Open_Speed

I got an email on Friday from OffRoad Evolution saying the kits are about to ship, what size shirt would you like since I was one of the first 50 preorders. So it is close to shipping.

Top Bottom