Wave from SoCar

k1lr0y

Hey y'all :standing wave:

I'm James from Mt Pleasant & new to this forum. I've been online in some capacity since the late 80s after getting out of the USAF. I dig motorsports in general, have drag raced a little, & within the last 5 years have I come to own my own Jeeps. My friends tell me I'm embracing "my inner old man" by going off-road & you know, I'm OK with that.

My first acquaintance with Jeep was with an extremely modified early 70's CJ when I was in stationed near Merced and dropping a motor into my street car. My friend tossed me the keys in order to pickup a couple of things we needed from the local parts store. I never will forget it and guess that it's finally come full circle with me buying a pre-loved '97 & in January '13 ordering my Billet JKUR.

I've enjoyed the WAYALIFE vids & thought I'd join the forum. I hope one day to meet a few of you on the trails.

Armydog

Welcome to the forum. Had a CJ way back when.... Loved that little truck. Wish I had held on to it....

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Welcome to Wayalife! :standing wave: post up some pics of your rig when you get a chance :yup:

Top Bottom