FS Evo coils, Fox Shocks

2trackin

Upgrading to coilovers in front
Set of front 3" Evo Plush ride coils 1500 miles
Fox 2.0 reservoir shocks FOX985-24-015
2000 miles
Mileage difference because I changed from Rock Krawler coils to Plush rides after about 500 miles.
Like new
Over $600 invested
$500 shipped
Parts still on vehicle so shipping may take an extra few days.
I'll throw in an Artec front axle truss for d44 for an extra $75 shipped. Bought for $100 and never used.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Devallee

Upgrading to coilovers in front Set of front 3" Evo Plush ride coils 1500 miles Fox 2.0 reservoir shocks FOX985-24-015 2000 miles Mileage difference because I changed from Rock Krawler coils to Plush rides after about 500 miles. Like new Over $600 invested $500 shipped Parts still on vehicle so shipping may take an extra few days. I'll throw in an Artec front axle truss for d44 for an extra $75 shipped. Bought for $100 and never used. Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

This is just springs and shocks for the front correct?

JKFlyer

If I bought, is it bad if I just replaced front without back? I have a 2.5 Rubicon express lift now on jku 2010 ....coils and shocks came w kit

Pics? And where u located?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

If I bought, is it bad if I just replaced front without back? I have a 2.5 Rubicon express lift now on jku 2010 ....coils and shocks came w kit

Pics? And where u located?

You'll have very different spring rates and differently valved shocks...

I have heard the RE kits are a little stiff..I don't have the lift so I'm just spreading rumors...and that the EVO springs are on the softer side...maybe get them for the deal and find a deal on the rears so you have a full matching suspension?

2trackin

To answer all questions. I am located in mid Michigan. I'd rather sell them together.
The Fox Shocks are fairly stiff on the road at least on a 2 door. But they are very new and was told they will probably soften up especially once it starts to warm up. You could replace just the front and the rear later. The shock valving won't match so you may end up with the front or rear feeling more soft than the other.

JKFlyer

You'll have very different spring rates and differently valved shocks...

I have heard the RE kits are a little stiff..I don't have the lift so I'm just spreading rumors...and that the EVO springs are on the softer side...maybe get them for the deal and find a deal on the rears so you have a full matching suspension?

Thanks

To answer all questions. I am located in mid Michigan. I'd rather sell them together.
The Fox Shocks are fairly stiff on the road at least on a 2 door. But they are very new and was told they will probably soften up especially once it starts to warm up. You could replace just the front and the rear later. The shock valving won't match so you may end up with the front or rear feeling more soft than the other.

Gonna wait till I get a set of 4. Good luck w sale

2trackin

Thanks

Gonna wait till I get a set of 4. Good luck w sale

I'll part with all four springs and shocks for $1000 and I'll split shipping cost.
They were over $1200 new.

Mdrnizd

How did you like the EVO plush rides compared to the Rock Krawler springs? I have a buddy with a 2dr. Rubi and he doesn't care for his Rock Krawler springs. He only has the 1.5" springs though.

2trackin

How did you like the EVO plush rides compared to the Rock Krawler springs? I have a buddy with a 2dr. Rubi and he doesn't care for his Rock Krawler springs. He only has the 1.5" springs though.

Yeah they ride a bit better. The rks were really stiff.

JKFlyer

send me a pic or two please

also, id probably be looking for more than a 200 discount for buying used. by time we split shipping, i may only be saving 100-150 off new. wouldn't be worth it to me...i understand if not for you.

2trackin

send me a pic or two please

also, id probably be looking for more than a 200 discount for buying used. by time we split shipping, i may only be saving 100-150 off new. wouldn't be worth it to me...i understand if not for you.

They are still on the rig at the moment.
I could work something out better on price if the whole setup is sold together.
I'd like to be able to just off them for a great price for someone. Unfortunately I am not wealthy in than manner and the setup I'm upgrading to is substantially more expensive. I will try to make sure the price is reflective of the components.

Attachments

• 1394839615031.jpg
    1394839615031.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 279
  • 1394839655387.jpg
    1394839655387.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 278
Top Bottom