Audio Interrupt for CB or Ham

Anyone installed the Audio Interrupt? It plugs into the back of the stereo and you plug the 1/8" adapter into your CB or Ham or other device. While your radio/stereo is on, if someone comes on the radio, the front two speakers are interrupted and the CB or Ham communication is heard through those two speakers...then a few second delay and back comes on the radio/stereo through those speakers.

jkjurny

Anyone installed the Audio Interrupt? It plugs into the back of the stereo and you plug the 1/8" adapter into your CB or Ham or other device. While your radio/stereo is on, if someone comes on the radio, the front two speakers are interrupted and the CB or Ham communication is heard through those two speakers...then a few second delay and back comes on the radio/stereo through those speakers.

Never even heard of that. That's pretty cool!

SaddleTramp

Mine showed up today..thought I'd give it a try. I'll post up some picks of install over the weekend. View attachment 73597

Hey Steve, curious how this is working for you. Saw a mention of this the other day and found this thread you posted up, how's it working? Wanted to ask how you like this before I order a traditional external CB speaker. Thanks!

After installing the one shown, I realized I had ordered the wrong one. I called audiointerrupt and they shipped me the correct one( my fault for not ordering the one for Audiovox sub and Amp). It was supper easy to install and works great! This one does interrupt both incoming and outgoing. The only drawback... It's just over $100!

jkjurny

After installing the one shown, I realized I had ordered the wrong one. I called audiointerrupt and they shipped me the correct one( my fault for not ordering the one for Audiovox sub and Amp). It was supper easy to install and works great! This one does interrupt both incoming and outgoing. The only drawback... It's just over $100!

I have the Infinity system too, and decided the price was too high for this. I went with a $50 external speaker.

Top Bottom