Rock Krawler Front Bomb Proof Adj. Track Bar Install?

They are really easy to install. Adjust to the length outlined with the instructions. I have a 3 inch lift and RK only has a 2.5 and a 3.5 inch lift. I split the difference. Before you install put tape on the top center of your steering wheel and on the dash. Once you install the track bar you will need to re center your steering wheel. On the drag link coming come the pitman there are two 15mm bolts you will loosen and turn the turnbuckle to recenter your steering wheel. I think it took me a total of about 45 minutes to install. Here is a link from Project-JK.com for installation of an adjustable track track bar.

http://project-jk.com/jeep-jk-write...ustable-front-track-bar-installation-write-up

If you have specific questions please let me know. It is not as hard as it looks.

Download the instructions for one of their lifts and it will give you the length needed.

R/
Will

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
As Will pointed out, it's easy and the link to my write-up should help you to get it installed without too much fuss.

marcmarcJK

They are really easy to install. Adjust to the length outlined with the instructions. I have a 3 inch lift and RK only has a 2.5 and a 3.5 inch lift. I split the difference. Before you install put tape on the top center of your steering wheel and on the dash. Once you install the track bar you will need to re center your steering wheel. On the drag link coming come the pitman there are two 15mm bolts you will loosen and turn the turnbuckle to recenter your steering wheel. I think it took me a total of about 45 minutes to install. Here is a link from Project-JK.com for installation of an adjustable track track bar.

http://project-jk.com/jeep-jk-write...ustable-front-track-bar-installation-write-up

If you have specific questions please let me know. It is not as hard as it looks.

Download the instructions for one of their lifts and it will give you the length needed.

R/
Will

Great write-up!

Beyrgut

I installed one with my 3.5 RK lift. Really simple, adjust to length and tighten jam nuts prior to installing. Otherwise you have to remove it again to tighten them, been there done that lol.

Top Bottom