How does everyone fund their build?

LoPo

Caught the Bug
Vague terminology = I work in IT for a 'Cloud' Company.
Actually Terminology = I work on the Messaging and Collaboration team for Enterprise Customer Hosting.

My wife says once the Jeep is paid off in November, I can use the monthly payment towards continuing my upgrades. I seriously believe she will do a 180 come November. She doesn't get that having the EVO DTD front Coilover system isn't enough, I *need* to balance it out with the EVO LEVER DTD rear system! :doh:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Public Servant is what pays my bills.... I sell unused stuff and other hobbies in order to fund most of my mods. Currently trying to sell my pool table and bar. Dang this Jeep addiction! ;)

Serg5000

I show up to work and bust my ass. It helps that my girl works as well. i don't know how the single income guy's do it.

kaptkrappy

I was thinking abour selling crack cocain...but figured I would be a traveling nurse to fund it instead!

Chris, before you get into the business, you should at least learn how to spell it. "crack cocaine"
Although I think the nurse thing will have more longevity and security.

Luckily, I don't have a large build budget. The occasional mud hole and mall crawl is the extent of my wheeling right now. :yawn37:

StrizzyChris

Chris, before you get into the business, you should at least learn how to spell it. "crack cocaine"
Although I think the nurse thing will have more longevity and security.

Luckily, I don't have a large build budget. The occasional mud hole and mall crawl is the extent of my wheeling right now. :yawn37:

probably why my saliva buisness didnt take off :doh: now all these people making bank off salvia and the markets flooded

MTG

Caught the Bug
kaptkrappy said:

Spelling skillz are probably not high on the prerequisite list for being a crack slinger. :cheesy:

JandSJK

I work for Weyerhaeuser. My nick name at work is D.I.N.K.(dual income no kids) but I build alot of my own stuff. I'm gonna have to beg,barrow,steal, and blindfold the wife to get the EVO bolt on and a pro rock D44 though. She love to wheel just as much as i do but for her the benifits just dont outway the costs.

nacho

single guy, low overhead and 20 years breaking wrenches on euro cars. The jeep is the wife and kids

Top Bottom