Pine Barrens run

Aeraun

Hey guys. Just planned a little trip with a friend of mine to head to the Pine Barrens for some novice fun. Thinking next Sunday, Aug 5th. He's got three, possibly four other Jeeps that are interested, so that would make 5 or 6. Hopefully weather will be permitting and any one of you guys are more than welcome to join if interested. This will be my first offroading trip and I can't wait to get my tires in the mud. :rock:

Aeraun

My bad, didn't realize I didn't include the location lol. Its in New Jersey, not sure the city but its near Atlantic City, few exits before it. Its like an hour and half from where I am.

RGolie13

Don't live close enough but would love to get together some time. There are some places in North and South Carolina that I would like to go to, but maybe we could find a place in Virginia and meet up some time for a weekend.

If you are interested in NC check out Uwharrie National Forest in North Carolina. On YouTube.

Aeraun

Weekend trip would be awesome. And I'm up for anything on the noob level of trails. Definitely let me know cause I'm dieing to get offroad

Top Bottom