Upgrading seats where to look?

2trackin

2014 JKR 2 door
Presently running an RK lift on Evo coils and Fox resi shocks on 37s. On road my suspension is a little stiff, but it feels like it's breaking in a bit and smoothing out some, especially on the days it's above freezing temps. Anyhow I just hate the oe seats. They are not supportive at all and definitely do not help over rough terrain.
I'm heavily considering harnesses along with my seat upgrade. I enjoy going over to silverlake sand dunes here in Michigan and some nice seat would really make the dunes a lot more fun.
Here's the problem. I don't really want to spend a ton of money as I have over $40k into the new jeep as it is. I'm hoping that someone has some good insight into aftermarket jk seats and can help point me in a good direction that helps not only my back but my wallet as well.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I have heard great reviews on the mastercraft seats. Maybe give them a look. I know Eddie runs them in Moby

Sent from my iPhone

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug
If you decide you want to upgrade let me know. I hate the seats in my 11 but think the new ones in my 13 are fine. If you want to upgrade maybe i could take yours off your hands to help pay for the new ones. I'm in Michigan north of the d

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

jeeeep

Hooked
I haven't driven our Toyota Sequoia since 2010 but after driving it a few days ago, I'm measuring those seats to see if they'll fit...getting back into the Jeep made my ass ask for something more comfortable :crazyeyes:

tonytony9

2014 JKR 2 door
Presently running an RK lift on Evo coils and Fox resi shocks on 37s. On road my suspension is a little stiff, but it feels like it's breaking in a bit and smoothing out some, especially on the days it's above freezing temps. Anyhow I just hate the oe seats. They are not supportive at all and definitely do not help over rough terrain.
I'm heavily considering harnesses along with my seat upgrade. I enjoy going over to silverlake sand dunes here in Michigan and some nice seat would really make the dunes a lot more fun.
Here's the problem. I don't really want to spend a ton of money as I have over $40k into the new jeep as it is. I'm hoping that someone has some good insight into aftermarket jk seats and can help point me in a good direction that helps not only my back but my wallet as well.

I believe quadratec has many seat covers if you are interested in that. Some have seat heaters, even lumbar supports. They are not very expensive and can give your JK a good look I bet.

Hope this helps

2trackin

If you decide you want to upgrade let me know. I hate the seats in my 11 but think the new ones in my 13 are fine. If you want to upgrade maybe i could take yours off your hands to help pay for the new ones. I'm in Michigan north of the d

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'll definitely keep this in mind. I'm going to start some research and hopefully have an idea of what I'm wanting to do by the end of the week.

Top Bottom