Waving hello from Cackalacky

cddye

Hey folks-:standing wave:

After months of shopping I'm finally a brand-new Jeep Owner in the Raleigh, NC. I bought a truly new vehicle for the first-time ever thanks to the high-resale value of the JK and some good bank rates. I don't think I've ever seen an odometer with just three (or even four) digits on it before.

photo (1).jpg

This isn't really a cool-guy action shot with massive flex to it, but so far I'm really ecstatically happy with my purchase. I love driving a manual again, and there's been two days over 55 degrees in the last week that have let me put the top down- the special lady friend just had to put on a jacket.

This is definitely a DD for me, but we'll be spending some time off-road too. I think new tires and a bumper are my first list of modifications, but I'm not totally sure what order I want to do things in.

If anyone else happens to live in the Raleigh area I'm totally up for meet-and-greet-and-wheel style action too. :beer:

Welcome to the WAYALIFE from NE FL. :wings:

May I also recommend some recovery gear as one of your first MODs.

R/
Will

cddye

I'll definitely have a bag of the recovery gear recommended in Eddie's stickied post before I venture out, thanks!

JKFlyer

Congrats. You should name your jeep "cackalacky". Lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
Top Bottom