BRILL EVO'ed Up

BDP849

I thought I would start a built thread and introduce BRILL, my 2012 JKU.
It has taken 3 months from placing my order with EVO, as of last night its done, I couldn't be more happy.:blush:
Installed-
EVO Bolt on Coilovers, Front and Rear
EVO High Clearance long arms
Hydro assist
1350 drive lines
5.13 gears

Before
IMG_7668.jpg

After (sorry for the crappy phone pics)
photo 1.jpg

photo 2.jpg

look at that FLEX, and the ride is SMOOOOTH.
cant wait to take it out on the trail.

Charlie Mike

Nice! Looks sweet! :thumb: We almost have the exact same build, but you got me beat on the hydro assist. lol. :beer:

BDP849

Thank everyone.

I like to do all my own work, however cutting off the factory control arm mounts an welding on new one required a professional.
I used a shop here is Utah and they did an AMAZING job.

Next on the list, Rock Hard Cage, Truck-Lites and a new front bumper.

On the bumper subject, I have a LoD Mid width front, I would like to cut it down to a Stubby and add an EVO stinger.
Can one of you with the EVO Stinger tell me what the inside and outside dimensions for the mounting plates are? I would like to verify that it fits before I chop mine, I may be better off just buying the 1/4 pounder.

again thanks

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug
Are you running any spacers on those racelines? If not any rubbing? I'm installing my EVO coilovers now and I already had the racelines. They recommend 3.5" bs or less and I know the racelines are 4". Most folks on here with the EVO COs run slabs so curious if racelines are ok.

BDP849

No spacers and no rubbing.

You are correct on 3.5 is the recommended, however I am in the same boat as you. I had the shop completely stuff me with their fork lift and I turned stop to stop with no issues. We will see, I hope I don't have any issues down the road, if I do I will upgrade to Slabs.

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug
Thank, ya let me know. I'm one more step to the worse as I have toyos that are 37x13.5 as opposed to 12.5. I guess we'll see how it goes.

BDP849

I was able to get out today between rain storms to test out my new EVO coil-overs, they are AMAZING!!!!
The trail I hit is about 10 minutes from my house not extreme but provided ample flex for the new suspension.
IMG_0963.jpg

IMG_0967.jpg

IMG_0966.jpg

BDP849

Thank, ya let me know. I'm one more step to the worse as I have toyos that are 37x13.5 as opposed to 12.5. I guess we'll see how it goes.

To answer your question here is a shoot at full stuff full turn, my 4in back spaced Racelines rub on the coil-overs.

IMG_0971.jpg

This is something I will have to fix, SLABS here I come!!!

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug
Dang. My racelines are all still new in box. Guess i should sell before i ever mount them

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug
Ya thought about that too. That would be equivalent of 2.5" BS. Anyone running that much? Just wondering about unit bearing loads

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom