LS Swap Help

DLowe27

Im in the process of changing my motor. I have decided to go with the LS for the simple fact that there are more out there and the overall install/swap will be cheaper. My question is what is the best kit for the swap. I have found a couple online just not sure what one to go with. Any help would be appreciated:thumb:

seanb123

Im in the process of changing my motor. I have decided to go with the LS for the simple fact that there are more out there and the overall install/swap will be cheaper. My question is what is the best kit for the swap. I have found a couple online just not sure what one to go with. Any help would be appreciated:thumb:

I've looked into this and the most complete kit is motech they test their kits endlessly and if you are close to them it could make it even better. If I was ready, I'd have them do it. Not just because Eddie had work done there but because that is the what they specialize at their shop and seam to have not missed a step in researching.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
As mentioned, we did a lot of research and decided to go with the Motech kit. It is by far the most complete kit out there and they stand behind it. We did have one hiccup along the way concerning the crank position sensor but, Motech took care of it and we haven't had a problem since.

Top Bottom