A wave from west Georgia

SkySquatch

Hi all! I'll probably catch flack for this but, FORMER JK owner here. I had a 2010 surf blue JKU that I had to trade in due to (at the time) being our only vehicle and fuel mileage was killing us. That being said, before the end of the summer, there WILL be another JKU in the driveway and all the money they I'm no longer paying for my oldest son's college will be going towards jeep mods LOL. The next one will be primarily a crawler and my toy. Have been lurking here for a while, but wanted to jump back in.

Armydog

Hi all! I'll probably catch flack for this but, FORMER JK owner here. I had a 2010 surf blue JKU that I had to trade in due to (at the time) being our only vehicle and fuel mileage was killing us. That being said, before the end of the summer, there WILL be another JKU in the driveway and all the money they I'm no longer paying for my oldest son's college will be going towards jeep mods LOL. The next one will be primarily a crawler and my toy. Have been lurking here for a while, but wanted to jump back in.

It's all good! This is an addiction... You'll be back soon enough. Good luck, can't wait to see your new toy when you get it and college money will make for a great rig!!!!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

Top Bottom