4" Rough Country X Series Kit

csirhc

Looking for a lift. Found the 4" Rough Country X Series Kit. Doesn't specify if it is a long or short arm. What can you tell me about this kit? I have a 11 Sport. Daily driver. I don't do major wheeling, mostly go to Uwharrie National Forest in NC.

Serg5000

csirhc said:
Looking for a lift. Found the 4" Rough Country X Series Kit. Doesn't specify if it is a long or short arm. What can you tell me about this kit? I have a 11 Sport. Daily driver. I don't do major wheeling, mostly go to Uwharrie National Forest in NC.

If your more of a dirt road in the forest kind of guy then this budget lift will be fine. I currently have a RC lift. I wheel a bit harder then we thought we would. This lift has actually left us wanting more out of it. But for what we paid it has been a good lift. If you don't plan on doing any real wheelin then it's up your alley. If you think you may end up going off the dirt road and do some actual wheelin. Save your money and do it right the first time. Many quality lifts out there. Do a search on JK-Forum, you will find a lot of info there.

Top Bottom