Best Mod

leximann

Since you can do pretty much anything under the sun to your Jeep... What have you done? What is your favorite mod, or part of your JK? Could be anything big, small, expensive, cheap, technology or literally anything!

My favorite mods are lights for some reason, I just like them! Trucklite headlights, combat led A-pillar pods, walmart rock lights. Also love my evo carrier and trektop NX

JayKay

Caught the Bug
Gotta be the lift and wheels. Couldn't stand driving it when the suspension was stock. Just didn't feel like a jeep to me. I would say tires, but I can't wait until the A/T's are wore out so I can get some M/T's.

TheDuff

Taking my rear seat off back when I had a girlfriend lol

Hmmm, this brings up some questions:

1. Why would you need to remove your rear seat for Rosie palms?
2. How do you break up with you hand?
:p:p:p

Sent from my LG-D800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brankz

Hmmm, this brings up some questions:

1. Why would you need to remove your rear seat for Rosie palms?
2. How do you break up with you hand?
:p:p:p

Sent from my LG-D800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I close the car door but I forgot to take off my hand. Lol

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That's easy, Truck-Lite LED headlights ranks right up at the top as it's a mod you can really benefit from even being bone stock. Right up there as a close 2nd is my ARB fridge freeze. Again, this is a mod that everyone can appreciate even if you are still bone stock. :yup:

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

My headlights are definitely my favorite mod on my very short list. If I ever get the ARB fridge/freezer I could see that being right up there also! :thumb:

JAGS

Hooked
That's easy, Truck-Lite LED headlights ranks right up at the top as it's a mod you can really benefit from even being bone stock. Right up there as a close 2nd is my ARB fridge freeze. Again, this is a mod that everyone can appreciate even if you are still bone stock. :yup:

I was honestly a little skeptical on the truck-lite upgrade. But there is no mistaking the extreme difference in visibility increase with the truck-lite headlights. :yup:

crowrb29

Lift and tires. Wish I would have gone a little bigger in the tire department but even with what I went with it tremendously boosted the jeeps off road ability.

dglangan

I love my lift/tires/wheels/etc, but as far as something that I benefit from every day (and not just on the trails) my best mod is my JW Speaker headlights. They're expensive, but when you compare the cost to use ratio, they're not too bad. Especially when you compare them to something like a winch, which would be more expensive (for something like a warn) and get less uses.

probably my cb radio so i can chat with my buddies as we cruise around makes for a much more enjoyable cruise night on the road or the trail :)

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
i havent instaled them yet but my Truck Lites are my best mod. next would be my mud grapplers followed by 5.13 gears and ARB locker.

Meade93

Truck lites or trek armor seat covers are my favorites.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

budmanm3

Best mod is free, on a balm sunny day in the mid 70s, remove the top, doors and enjoy.:beer:

+1 Nothing better than rolling around on a beautiful day with the Doors and Top off.

I do love my lift, wheels and flat fenders though. Just gives its a badass look to me. Hard to choose just one

Top Bottom