Oh my freaking jeep

tkkim

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1395354671.117316.jpg Replace sensor and bulb exact a week ago and got same problem again..

2012 jku 40k mi on it.

I don't know where is standard of proudly mad of usa on my jeep.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
you have regular bulbs? mine said that when i put led lights with no load resistor.

Charlie Mike

You sure the lamp is completely seated? I know when I had to swap my taillight lamp, I had to reseat it once or twice. Sometimes an intermittent connection will ping as a burnout.

tkkim

does your light work? i unplugged my battery and that message went away.

Actually if the signal show consistently, it'd be better.. It's on and off ... May be connection problem. Last time dealer said had some cam sensor problem

Moochie

Actually if the signal show consistently, it'd be better.. It's on and off ... May be connection problem. Last time dealer said had some cam sensor problem

Cam or crank sensor has nothing to do with your turn signal.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
surprised no one mentioned blinker fluid yet:crazyeyes: iwas gonna say if you have a tow package check the harness by the muffler, but sounds like something different with sensors and stuff.:thinking:

JKFlyer

surprised no one mentioned blinker fluid yet:crazyeyes: iwas gonna say if you have a tow package check the harness by the muffler, but sounds like something different with sensors and stuff.:thinking:

I just bought a quart of blinker fluid from some guy in China. Only $59.99. Its been a month though...strange it has not arrived

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

tkkim

I don't think my jeep has tow package also i changed my muffler to dynamax one..

pvanweelden

I just bought a quart of blinker fluid from some guy in China. Only $59.99. Its been a month though...strange it has not arrived
The shipping fluctuates a lot... sometimes on schedule, sometimes off...

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

tkkim

They replaced a cam sensor which was causing your check engine light to come on. Not related to turn signal lamp replacement.

I'd take it back since you are still having issues with the lamps and have them fix it right.

Thanks! But worse thing is engine light problem happened again after fix that..

Like this.. show up with cute slip warning sign.. Sigh
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1395360621.909336.jpg

I'm going tomorrow hope they can figure out..

Moochie

Your CEL could also be just informing you about your turn signal problem. Is your engine running OK?

Top Bottom