rugged radios set

ralphie

I have a BRAND NEW IN BOX! rugged radio 357 set inter com and radio two headsets and i pod hook up every thing you need to install in your jeep!!
just $1000.00 .

OJK12

Sorry, but what the heck is this?

They are FM transmitted race car radios. They are more expensive than a typical CB but more powerful and clearer. They are what guys racing trophy trucks use to communicate with their mobile pit crews and team.

pastorwug

They are FM transmitted race car radios. They are more expensive than a typical CB but more powerful and clearer. They are what guys racing trophy trucks use to communicate with their mobile pit crews and team.

Oh wow, OK, thanks!

ralphie

Thanks OJK!2,,thats it! and they are awesome !! i use mine instead of CB much clearer and more powerful..

Spartan

Can the other people in the group have normal CB's or does everyone in the group have to have one of these?

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
I actually am not....
I have the car to car radio, but have been looking at the headset portion. I run a pit/chase vehicle and the race radios are all we use for that.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Frydaddy

I actually am not....
I have the car to car radio, but have been looking at the headset portion. I run a pit/chase vehicle and the race radios are all we use for that.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sorry, I meant the timeframe. I would comfortably assume its gone by now.

As for the wireless comment, I felt obligated to clarify their confusion.

Top Bottom