nyc here

ghost13

:standing wave:

hows it goin everyone.... not new to the jeep world....just new to the coil spring world.lol. i just passed down (retired for me) my 82 cj7 ive driven for the past 24 years. i love that rattle box. but my son just got his licence and ever since he was 5, workin on it wheelin in it with me. he wanted it. so, he finaly got it. and i got a 14 bare bones nothing in it sport. jeeps aint supposed to have power nothing in the interior. so i went ol school.... now gotta gather up the parts for the v8 swap. cause after 24 years of 475 hp... this 6 is a gutless pig.... my streetglide puts out almost as much as this pig! so im here to learn....offer...advice....where i can....turned wrenches for a living then got a union gig as a lineman, so now i turn wrenches for fun..... but my heart belongs to my harleys.....:rock:
nice to meet yous all and hope to see yas on them trails and ther road.......peaceeeee..... as we say in the biker world....keep the rubber side down and the shiny side up!!!!!!:brows:
great job on the site by the way......informative and easy to navigate!:thumb::thumb:

JKUx

Welcome to WAYALIFE!
You joined the right location for the coil world, everything and anything is at your fingertips!
Congrats on your new 14 JK and to your son taking over the reason you enjoyed a Jeep in the first place!🍺

Top Bottom