EVO Adventurer Control Arm Orientation

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug
This will likely sound like a noob question but which way do you put them? I'd think I'd want the zerk fittings/tightening bolts facing up so they don't get damaged on the trail. Would make accessing them a pain but better than breaking one off. Am i wrong?

1395592930736.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I currently have mine facing down but I need to readjust my control arms (not exactly the same length) and will face them up when I'm done.

Frank, is it hard to grease them facing up like that or do you just take them off to grease them?

Sent from my iPhone

noroad

I currently have mine facing down but I need to readjust my control arms (not exactly the same length) and will face them up when I'm done.

Frank, is it hard to grease them facing up like that or do you just take them off to grease them?

Sent from my iPhone

they are like 2 bucks to get the 90 degree angle ones and it is very easy to get to them!

10frank9

Web Wheeler

Sent from my iPhone

Just drop them to grease. But the angled zerk may be an option. I've for to check that out!

noroad

Just drop them to grease. But the angled zerk may be an option. I've for to check that out!

It really is a huge help, just take a couple mins to see how it spins on and get it just right to it points out the side. super easy to get in there every oil change, by the time the oil is out you all done!

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug
Looks like I'm running to auto parts store before i install them.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

SaddleTramp

When I was at ORE last for my retorque they knotched a cut out in that flat piece of the bracket just above the zert so it's now easy to get a gun on it. Didn't ask them to do it, was just done when I got it back and works great. I'll post a pic once I get home.

When I was at ORE last for my retorque they knotched a cut out in that flat piece of the bracket just above the zert so it's now easy to get a gun on it. Didn't ask them to do it, was just done when I got it back and works great. I'll post a pic once I get home.

Would like to see your set up Saddle Tramp.... Also, pictures of rears too if you have an easy way to get to them too.

Top Bottom