The Building of "Bullwinkle"

Well I have finally started my own build thread. This weekend I finally put on my 3in Enforcer lift and I love it so far, cant wait to get a little more armor and go test her out. Also I have officially named my JK, Bullwinkle, it came from the girlfriend saying I should name it Rocky. Since I am not a rock crawler or not serious about crawling but more of trails and mud and of course rock.. and I am a big ol' dork I thought Bullwinkle would be a better fit. So as of today it will be christened Bullwinkle. :clap2: and here are some pictures of now Bullwinkle .

dealer topless.jpg first wash.jpg new mirrors.jpg first sil.jpg got wet.jpg new shoes 1.jpg new shoes 2.jpg new shoes 3.jpg new shoes.jpg wal swag.jpg

I'm sure I have more pictures of everything. SO SO SO excited to have this in finally. Bullwinkle is a 2014 JK sport with now a 3in enforcer lift, hankook 315s on fuel 17x9 revolver wheels. I was able to run the 315s with stock suspension with just the bushwacker flat fenders I picked up off good ole CL already line-x'd. I have the smitty built round mirrors for when im doorless. I have also taken the rear bumper off and most likely going to have the evo D links in there. on the bucket list will be EVO rock rails, 4.88 gears, a stinger front bumper, and a rear tire carrier oh oh and also EVO skid plates. will keep posting as I go along.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Looks great! You happen to know which part# you put on for the shocks? I'm wanting to get a 3" enforcer also.

Panda

Bullwinkle is awesome man! Looking real good! It was a fun day lifting it up & great learning experience, glad I could help you get it done & what a sweet ride it is! I'm super jelly I need an enforcer lift bad! Can't wait to get on the trail with ya :thumb: :rock:

no idea on part number, just talked with northridge and did the bilsteens. thanks panda, lots of fun, cant wait to take it out and see what it can really do.

Did you have to replace the front drive shaft? How's it running with the stock gears? Looks good :thumb:

i will for sure while doing it all the boot was right on the exhaust. i have the nee shaft just havent got that far. um, stock gears work for daily driving and i can feel the difference. hilly roads i can really feel it too. its my next big mod

warrkill

i will for sure while doing it all the boot was right on the exhaust. i have the nee shaft just havent got that far. um, stock gears work for daily driving and i can feel the difference. hilly roads i can really feel it too. its my next big mod

are you running 3:73 in it currently and what do you plan to gear up to 4:88?

are you running 3:73 in it currently and what do you plan to gear up to 4:88?

i have whatever is stock in the sport. but i do intend to go to 4.88s. i thought stock was 3.21 but im still new to all of this and not sure on it all. but local shop said 1400 would cover everything

warrkill

i have whatever is stock in the sport. but i do intend to go to 4.88s. i thought stock was 3.21 but im still new to all of this and not sure on it all. but local shop said 1400 would cover everything

my 2013 has 3.21 in it as well, but I know some come with 3.73 I havent lifted mine just yet but plan to do the same setup as you.

Now that you've had a lil time to drive how are you liking the ride with the enforcer lift?

Sent from bad apples...

loving it. much smoother than the stock with the bubbly tires. enforcer plus a little less air has made a huge difference. I noticed it even when you popped its cherry after the initial install

Panda

Haha cool man lookin awesome can't wait to see what's next :Thumb:

Sent from bad apples...

well it comes to money. i cant afford the long arm kits right now. but putting in the lift and having new driveshafts having the capability to change the pinion angle was worth getting the adjustable arms

Top Bottom