Back at it!!!

ilikedirt2011

Well after a few months being jeepless due to theft of my rig I finally went out and bought a new one!! Stoked to hit the trails soon!! Gona be some work but sorta excited to be Starting over fresh. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1395672600.691072.jpg

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Oh and when you are ready to upgrade tires you can have my wheels if you want. I should have my new ones soon.

ilikedirt2011

thanks guys i really appreciate it!!

Welcome back and congrats!!!
What will you do diff this time around?

I was pretty happy with most everything i had on my old rig, minus the pro comp lift and magnaflow exhaust.
i think im set on the evo enforcer set for 35s.:thumb: heard lots of good things about it. more than likely get another 1/4pounder stinger and powerplant eventually. and the evo or poison spyder sliders, used to have the ace with rubi rails.

just gona take awhile to save up and get back to where i used to be.

just ordered my first mods tho, truck lites and wayalife stickers! :yup:

Oh and when you are ready to upgrade tires you can have my wheels if you want. I should have my new ones soon.
that would be sick dude!! if you still have em when im switching out that would be awesome! i woul dreally appreciate it!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
thanks guys i really appreciate it!!

I was pretty happy with most everything i had on my old rig, minus the pro comp lift and magnaflow exhaust.
i think im set on the evo enforcer set for 35s.:thumb: heard lots of good things about it. more than likely get another 1/4pounder stinger and powerplant eventually. and the evo or poison spyder sliders, used to have the ace with rubi rails.

just gona take awhile to save up and get back to where i used to be.

just ordered my first mods tho, truck lites and wayalife stickers! :yup:

that would be sick dude!! if you still have em when im switching out that would be awesome! i woul dreally appreciate it!

Cool. I'll let you know when I get the new ones and you can have the other ones. They come with a little rock rash though. :D

Top Bottom