Revived Body Number 3022

pastorwug

It's been 8 years since I was with the SBSO (Santa Barbara Sheriff's Office), in those 8 years I've been serving with the SMPD (Santa Maria Police Department) and with the loss of one of my good friends (The Chief) through retirement I decided to go on back to the SBSO.
They've welcomed me back with open arms and though a few things have changed they're pretty much the same.
The Sheriff of Santa Barbara County (Bill Brown) is not well liked by the rank and file but he's a good man with many years experience. He's been a friend of mine for over 20 years and I'm glad to be back serving him.
I doubt if I'll ever change agencies again. I was glad when they revived my old Body Number and found my old badge as well. :thumb:
IMG_0564.jpg

It's been 8 years since I was with the SBSO (Santa Barbara Sheriff's Office), in those 8 years I've been serving with the SMPD (Santa Maria Police Department) and with the loss of one of my good friends (The Chief) through retirement I decided to go on back to the SBSO.
They've welcomed me back with open arms and though a few things have changed they're pretty much the same.
The Sheriff of Santa Barbara County (Bill Brown) is not well liked by the rank and file but he's a good man with many years experience. He's been a friend of mine for over 20 years and I'm glad to be back serving him.
I doubt if I'll ever change agencies again. I was glad when they revived my old Body Number and found my old badge as well. :thumb:
View attachment 75660

Next time I'm in SB I'll try to give you a shout via the forum! Better yet...I'll be in SB during the day on Monday. Give me a shout via pm.

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

View attachment 75660

Congrats bud! Makes me wanna reapply...

Top Bottom