What Lift do I have? Mopar Shock Question

rubiconG

Hey guys,

I bought my JK used and the dealer installed a Mopar lift before I purchased the jeep. Is there anyway to determine what size lift it actually is? What would be the key to telling me what package it was installed with. The only reason I care is that I have a blown shock and I am not sure what shocks I need to buy to replace the blown. I will not be using these mopar brand again so I am open to recommendations. Here is how she sits... thanks in advance

Nick

Attachments

• IMG_9951.jpg
    IMG_9951.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 108

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Without pictures of the components, hard to say. Best bet is to remove shocks and measure extended and collapsed lengths. But more than likely a 0-2" shock

904Jeep

Measure your front springs and shocks against what this chart shows to determine your lift height.
1395961966095.jpg

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I have a similar question and this diagram is really helpful. Just so I can be sure is this diagram with the tires on flat ground or with the tire in the air?

yes measure on level ground with air in tires. the chart is the stock specs on level ground

rubiconG

looks like the lift I have installed in the jeep is a 2'' mopar suspension lift. Come to find out both my front shocks are loose and the rubber that sits under the top washer seems to have disappeared. looks like a job for tomorrow
Thanks

Nick

Top Bottom