Wave from philly

Yorkie

Finally bought a jeep. 1999 wrangler sahara. hopefully in the upcoming months leading to summer ill have a lift and some tires

im debating between 3inch or 4 inch lift with 33's

my jeep is my dd and unfortunately my transportation for work which has me driving quite a bit.

love to see and hear from some others and their build. really love the difference in approach and styling that jeeps have!

MikeO

If you aren't going to wheel it much how about a leveling kit? Three or four inches of lift is quite a lot for 33's. It may make your tires look small. Just a thought. By the way hello from Levittown,Pa

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!! 2012 JKU Sport

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
If you aren't going to wheel it much how about a leveling kit? Three or four inches of lift is quite a lot for 33's. It may make your tires look small. Just a thought. By the way hello from Levittown,Pa

I think he needs that much lift since he has a TJ mike.

Sent from my iPhone

JKFlyer

Welcome aboard from across the bridge in NJ!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

MikeO

You're right. Didn't realize it was a tj. Good luck with your project. Be sure to post some pics.

Yorkie

You're right. Didn't realize it was a tj. Good luck with your project. Be sure to post some pics.

Yea from what I've seen you need a little more boost on the Tj. Looking at a rancho 3.5 lift. Got that good old Visa card to settle out before I get going but plan to have some pics in the near future hopefully

Top Bottom